The following documents are required for Child Registration:
1. The child’s Turkish or Country of birth long Birth Certificate;
2. Both parents’ long Birth Certificates;
3. Both parents’ National Registration Cards (IDs) (Paper type, metal type or plastic-type);
4. Both parents’ passports;
5. Marriage Certificate (if applicable) and
6. A fee of US$10.00 which should be paid in cash.
Also, bring along photocopies of every original document which are listed above. (For the old-type Passports, photocopy pages 1 to 5 and/or the last page for the new-type Passports).
Single parents can process applications by submitting:
i. The child's Turkish or country of birth long birth certificate
ii. The parent's long birth certificate.
iii. The parent’s National Identity Card (Paper type, metal type or plastic type).
iv. The parent's passport.